The Walt Disney World Good Neighbor® Hotels offer value, convenience and comfort for every traveler when vacationing in Central Florida.
- Hotels with standard rooms, suites and villa-style accommodations
- Hotels are AAA Approved and meet Disney quality and service standards
- All Hotels offer a Guest Services Desk to assist in your Disney vacation planning and ticket purchases
- Guests have access to Walt Disney World® Resort information prior to arriving in the Disney Theme Parks
Comfortable, convenient and close – that is why they are called “Good Neighbor”.
- Hotels offer quality accommodations and great service to meet every guest’s needs
- Many hotels offer complimentary breakfasts and evening receptions
- Suite and villa accommodations provide value and comfort for larger parties without the need for additional rooms
- With a wide variety of hotels to choose from, groups of all types and sizes can find a property to meet their needs
- Many hotels offer Disney Theme Park vacation packages
- Hotels are in close proximity to the Walt Disney World® Resort (ranging from 2 to 14 miles)
- All hotels offer transportation to the Disney Theme Parks
- Many hotels offer pet friendly accommodations (fee may apply)
- All hotels allow you to purchase your Disney Theme Park tickets before heading out
Where are the hotels located?
Walt Disney World® Good Neighbor Hotels are located in close proximity to the Disney Theme Parks and all Central Florida has to offer. With hotels along the International Drive corridor, in Lake Buena Vista adjacent to the Downtown Disney area, and in Kissimmee/Celebration along Highway 192/Irlo Bronson Memorial Highway, these properties provide the right location for every guest visiting the area and put them right where they want to be.
How do hotels obtain their Walt Disney World® Good Neighbor Hotel status?
All hotels in this Disney program must be AAA Approved. In addition all hotels are inspected on a regular basis to ensure they meet specific Disney quality and service standards. Hotels must provide guests with key services such as transportation to the Disney Theme Parks and work with an Authorized Disney Ticket Seller providing guests with the ability to purchase Disney Theme Park Tickets saving them time.
Do the hotels offer Disney Ticket Packages?
Many of the Walt Disney World® Good Neighbor Hotels offer Disney Ticket and hotel packages. Please visit the hotel website or call their reservations office directly for more information. If the hotel you are interested in does not offer packages directly, keep in mind that the Walt Disney World® Good Neighbor Hotels are sold through the Walt Disney Travel Company and offer room and ticket packages. For more information, please call 407-W-DISNEY (407)934-7639 and ask about packages for your preferred Good Neighbor Hotel
Can you purchase Disney tickets at this hotel?
Yes, all Walt Disney World® Good Neighbor Hotels provide this great service to their guests through their Front Desk or the Guest Services Desk located in the hotel lobby to assist every guest with their Disney Theme Park needs.
Do the hotels provide transportation to the Disney Theme Parks?
Yes, all Walt Disney World® Good Neighbor Hotels provide transportation services to the Disney Theme Parks. Please check with your preferred Good Neighbor Hotel for their scheduled times and services. Some hotels may charge a nominal fee for this service.